In Car FM/AUX Digital Radio + Bluetooth Receiver
The Dension DAB+M lets you add digital radio into your car, as well as a bluetooth receiver for handsfree calls & music stream.
DAB+ station selection is easy with the companion app on your smart phone, or optionally via a remote control accessory. Update and install your device easily, manage DAB stations, save your favourites! Just download the DAB application and you’re set.
- Invisible after installation
- DAB, DAB+ and T-DMB standards are supported
- Can be controlled via smartphone or remote controller (optional)
- Easy favourite station management through our DAB application
- Works through FM or AUX
- Works with passive and active antennas
- Phantom power support and external 12V output for antennas
- Built in bluetooth receiver for handsfree calls & music streaming
The DAB+A needs an antenna in order to function, we recommend the Dension Windscreen Antenna.
This unit needs to be installed and hardwired to a power source. There are three wires to connect: red to a +12V battery (permanent), purple to a +12V switched (ACC/Ignition), and black ground.
App controlled DAB device for your car? You got it!
Add DAB to your car but control it with your smartphone! Enjoy Digital radio to the fullest while driving and fuse your smartphone with our Dension DAB application to listen and manage your favourite DAB stations. Main features:
1. Manage stations
This is where the available DAB stations are listed in alphabetical order. You can even arrange a favourites list!
2. Now Playing
All the information here is sent by the currently played DAB broadcaster, additionally you can also see the station’s logo.
3. Setting the frequency
Here you can set frequencies manually or automatically then switch to the desired one with your radio.
4. Main menu
An easy to handle menu designed for car drivers.
- Connects through the FM-transmitter or AUX
- Controlled through our DAB application Android (coming soon) or iOS
- Separate remote controller is also available as an option
- Radio information is displayed via RDS radio text