|Product||Handsfree BT||Music||Digital Radio||Misc|
|Basic||Phonebook & Call Lists||via BT||iPod/iPhone via Cable||via USB||AUX-IN||Text Display||Menu Browsing||USB Charge|
Bluetooth integration for handsfree calling and music
- Includes vehicle specific harness
- Adds bluetooth connectivity to your car, enabling Handsfree Phone (HFP) and Audio Streaming (A2DP) Plugs into CD Changer port on the back of your factory car stereo
- High quality audio that plays through your car speakers
- Control music and answer phone calls using the buttons on your head unit or steering wheel
- Comes with mountable microphone for phone calls and voice commands (Siri etc)
The GROM BT3 lets you modernise your existing car stereo by adding bluetooth connectivity, allowing handsfree calling and streaming music straight to your car speakers. And being bluetooth, the GROM BT3 is compatible with all Android and Apple phones. BT3s high quality handsfree (HFP) lets you answer calls through your stereo and steering wheel controls (where equipped), and the mountable microphone can be positioned for crystal clear conversations. You won’t miss wires when listening to your favourite tunes, GROMs audio playback (A2DP) allows you to stream music from your phone to your stereo – whether it be MP3 playback, iTunes, or even an app like Spotify. Plus you can get even more out of your Android device with GROMs DashLinQ app.
You can make it do even more
The BT3 is extendable via the extension ports on the unit, whether you want Auxiliary input, USB charging. Pick your extension addons at checkout.