Upgrade Your In-Car Infotainment
Now you can get a connected car experience in your Lexus without needing to buy a brand new car! Integrating the latest in mobile technology straight into your factory navigation unit, allowing you to access Google Maps, Spotify, Web Radio, and more…
VLine is the smart computer that connects to the back of your Lexus (or Toyota) stereo and integrates into the car infotainment system and touch screen display. Once VLine is installed, you will use stereo touch screen to operate VLine. VLine is stand alone unit that does not require phone connectivity (except for mobile hot spot and Bluetooth A2DP streaming).
What can you do with VLine?
- Play Music: Stream music from your phone via Bluetooth (A2DP), Web Radio, Spotify, Pandora, the choice is yours! Music is displayed on your screen and played through your car stereo.
- Find Your Way: No need to pay to upgrade your factory navigation, use Google and Waze maps for navigation and real time traffic updates.
- Voice Commands: Use voice control for navigation and music control, just tell your car where you’d like to go or what you’d like to listen to.
- Google Play: Access the Google Play store and download whatever app you like.
- Sound Quality: Connecting straight into your car stereo, the sound quality is crystal clear.
- Fully Integrated: Seamless integration with your existing system, you keep all factory controls and features.
Your Lexus must have a navigation screen to be compatible with the VLine. Please contact us to confirm.
Now available for Nissan Infiniti!
Please note that due to it’s weight, this product is ineligible for any free shipping offers.