|Product||Handsfree BT||Music||Digital Radio||Misc|
|Basic||Phonebook & Call Lists||via BT||iPod/iPhone via Cable||via USB||AUX-IN||Text Display||Menu Browsing||USB Charge|
Auxiliary input direct to your car stereo
- Perfect for that tablet you’re trying to integrate with your stereo!
- Adds auxiliary input to your car
- Plugs into the CD Changer port on the back of your factory head unit
- Plug in any AUX device and play music through your car stereo
- Includes vehicle specific harness
- Direct sound connection will ensure the best sound quality for your car stereo.
AUX 3.5mm cable car audio input: Just plugs into the rear extension port of the factory car stereo, connect it to your favourite MP3 player, iPod, iPhone, Android device or smartphone, and hear the CD quality music right away.
Please note the AUX1 does not interface with radio/steering wheel button controls. Music must be controlled via the device you’re playing from.